Shillington's Tooth and Gum Formula
Tooth and Gum formula is an all purpose, all natural, oral hygiene aid. With organic and wildcrafted ingredients like Echinacea, Peppermint, and Clove oil, it saves teeth and gums on the brink of disaster or pairs with a natural toothpaste to sustain a healthy white smile. Available in 2 ounces
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
Restore your mouth to optimum health with Organic Solutions Tooth and Gum formula. The unique formula combines bayberry root bark, oak bark, tea tree oil, echinacea root, clove oil, cayenne, and peppermint oil in a grain alcohol and distilled water base to give your mouth an incredible natural cleanse.
- Peppermint Oil disinfects the mouth, reduces inflammation, and promotes a general clean feeling
- Echinacea kills the germs and bacteria present in the mouth and motivates the immune system
- Clove Oil and Echinacea reduce pain caused by toothaches and gum disease
- Bayberry and Oak Bark tighten and restore gum tissue, reducing deep pockets
- Cayenne Pepper stimulates gum circulation to aid the immune system in fighting periodontal diseases, like gingivitis
- Tea Tree Oil works as a natural antiseptic to stop plaque build-up
|Manufacturer||Shillington's Formulas - Organic Solutions|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Bayberry root bark, oak bark, tea tree oil, echinacea root, clove oil, cayenne, and peppermint oil in a grain alcohol and distilled water base
Tooth and Gum formula can be used as a mouthwash or brushed in with your toothbrush. For mouthwash, add 1 dropperful to 1 oz of distilled water. After brushing your teeth, apply 8-10 drops of formula directly into your mouth and then brush with your toothbrush. Do not rinse.
Q: How do I use it?
A: Like toothpaste, except it's runny, so squirt a dropper full in your mouth (one squeeze of the dropper bulb), and brush. You can brush with other healthy, all-natural toothpaste, and you can use it alone. You can also oil-pull, use as a mouthwash, and more. Check out Check out Heal Gum Disease and Cavities - Step by Step
Q. How long should I use it for?
A. As long as you want. It takes a long time to heal teeth and most customers use it indefinitely.
Q. Does it really whiten teeth?
A. Yes. Not like Hollywood white, but as your teeth get healthier, they get whiter. You may even see a difference in just a few days.