Shillington's Liver & Gallbladder Tea
Your liver facilitates the workings of all other organs. Purifying your liver is one of the most critical things you can do to sustain health and balance in your body. Cleansing your liver regularly with the combined power of Organic Solutions Liver/Gallbladder Tea and Liver/Gallbladder Formula puts you on the fast track to maximum health.
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
Your liver performs more than five hundred unique functions in the human body and is the only organ that reinforces your pituitary gland. Restore and maintain it at the level it deserves with an organic and wildcrafted Liver/Gallbladder Tea, a mix of dandelion root and leaf, milk thistle seed, cinnamon bark, cardamom seed, licorice root, juniper berry, ginger root, clove bud, black pepper corn, uva ursi leaf, burdock root, orange peel, horsetail herb, pau d'Arco inner bark, fennel seed, parsley, and sassafras root bark.
- Dandelion root and leaf and juniper berries increase the flow of digestive fluids like bile and flush out toxins, while stimulating the chemicals of the digestive system
- Black pepper corn is antibacterial and it breaks down and clears fat in the liver
- Burdock root purifies the bloodstream, lightening the liver’s workload
- Milk thistle seed contains flavonoids that protect and regenerate the liver and mitigate liver damage from cancer drugs and over the counter medications
- Cardamom produces bile between the liver and gallbladder and also stops virus production
- Fennel seed and orange peel promote digestive ease and help unclog the liver
- Licorice root eases the amount of work the liver does by creating an independent filter
- Clove bud manufactures the enzymes necessary for eliminating toxins and helpful antioxidants
- Uva ursi leaf and horsetail herb act as diuretics and detox the urinary tract
- Pau d’Arco inner bark tones, balances, and strengthens the liver and its functions
- Parsley moderates flatulence, encourages digestion, and eliminates excess fluid buildup in the liver
- Cinnamon bark and ginger root protect against alcohol-fat accumulation, reduce oxidative stress, and soothe digestion
- Sassafras root bark thins the blood, making it easier to flush out toxins
|Manufacturer||Shillington's Formulas - Organic Solutions|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Dandelion root and leaf, milk thistle seed, cinnamon bark, cardamom seed, licorice root, juniper berry, ginger root, clove bud, black pepper corn, uva ursi leaf, burdock root, orange peel, horsetail herb, pau d'Arco inner bark, fennel seed, parsley, and sassafras root bark
To prepare the Liver/Gallbladder Tea, put 3 tablespoons of herbs and 7 cups of distilled water in a stainless steel or glass pot to sit over night. The next morning, bring it to a boil, immediately reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Pour the tea through a strainer into a clean container. The tea can be consumed either hot or cold. Put the herbs back into the original pot, add 2 more tablespoons of fresh herbs and 7 cups of distilled water. Let the tea soak overnight again and repeat the above process. Discard the herbs and begin again on the third day. Organic Solution Liver/Gallbladder Tea pairs with Organic Solution LIver/Gallbladder Formula for a complete liver cleanse.