Shillington's Intestinal Detox
Available in 7 ounce envelope in powder form
The labored workings of an unhealthy stomach and bowels make it difficult to feel your best. Joining together organic and wildcrafted psyllium seed and husk, flax seed, apple fruit pectin, pharmaceutical grade bentonite clay, slippery elm inner bark, marshmallow root, fennel seed, and activated willow charcoal, Organic Solutions Intestinal Detox purges unwanted debris from the intestines and returns them to their regular rhythm.
- Bentonite clay attracts toxins, metals, and bacteria from the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- Flax seed contains large amounts of fiber and behaves as a natural laxative
- Slippery elm inner bark soothes mucous membranes as well as the digestive tract
- Apple fruit pectin calms intestinal mucus and prohibits harmful bacteria from further development
- Fennel seed helps protect the colon mucus membranes from cancer
- Psyllium seed and husk gently relieves constipation and diarrhea and absorbs excess water
- Marshmallow root reduces inflammation in the digestive tract and helps treat diarrhea, indigestion, and the conditions that cause them
- Willow charcoal counteracts the toxins found in the intestinal tract
|Ingredients||Psyllium seed and husk, flax seed, apple fruit pectin, pharmaceutical grade bentonite clay, slippery elm inner bark, marshmallow root, fennel seed, and activated willow charcoal|
Take this formula 5 to 6 times each day (every 2 to 3 hours) for 5 days. For each dose, mix 1 heaping teaspoon of Intestinal Detox Powder with 4-8 ounces of distilled water or diluted juice. The powder mixes best if you shake it in a small jar. Repeat this action another 4 to 5 times every 2 to 3 hours throughout your day.
|Precautions||It is a good idea to drink an additional 4-8 ounces of distilled water or freshly squeezed juice after each dose of Intestinal Detox to ensure you do not become constipated or dehydrated.|