Shillington's Deep Tissue Repair Oil
Stiff muscles and ligaments, inflamed tissue, and conditions like arthritis and lumbago make it impossible to relax and savor tranquility. Provide soothing comfort to sensitive muscles, joints, and bones with Organic Solutions Deep Tissue Repair Oil, a blend of organic and wildcrafted herbs including wintergreen oil, menthol crystals, and arnica flowers. Available in 1 ounce
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
Sore tissues, joints, muscles, and ligaments are unpleasant and can be part of everyday, active life. Organic and wildcrafted wintergreen oil, olive oil, menthol crystals, ginger root, arnica flowers, calendula flowers, and cayenne pepper form Organic Solutions Deep Tissue Repair Oil, a warming oil that clears ups aches and pain and provides a balm to irritated tissue.
- Menthol crystals are an analgesic, providing a cooling effect to muscle aches and pain
- Olive oil sends moisture deep into skin where it softens skin and helps regrow skin cells
- Wintergreen oil increases blood circulation, alleviating muscle pain, joint pain and conditions like arthritis, lumbago, and bursitis
- Arnica flowers hasten the healing of bruises, wounds, and sprains as well as calming joints and stiff muscles
- Ginger root possesses anti- inflammatory capabilities that relieve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- Calendula flowers reduce inflammation and soothes irritated tissue
- Cayenne pepper provides sore muscle and tissue with a warming effect and increases blood circulation
|Manufacturer||Shillington's Formulas - Organic Solutions|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Wintergreen oil, olive oil, menthol crystals, ginger root, arnica flowers, calendula flowers, cayenne pepper, and DMSO
To use Organic Solutions Deep Tissue Repair Oil, massage into the affected area for up to 5 minutes. To intensify the treatment, take a hot bath or shower before the applying the oil.
Keep this formula away from your eyes and wash your hands thoroughly after using it. If it does get into your eyes, dampen a washcloth and blot with clean sections of the cloth until burning lessens or stops.