Shillington's Blood Detox Tea
A toxic circulatory system negatively impacts every system, as the blood is responsible for supplying nourishment to every cell in the body. Conditions like heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and diabetes receive aid from the cleaning power of Organic Solutions Blood Detox Tea, an effective mix of organic and wildcrafted garlic, goldenseal root, bloodroot, burdock seed, and burdock root and other herbs.
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
A regular detoxification of the blood is a fundamental ingredient in any healthy person’s personal regimen. Maintaining an active and productive circulatory system is the number one priority of Organic Solutions Blood Detox Tea, a synthesis of organic and wildcrafted red clover blossoms, garlic, mullein, periwinkle flower, poke root, chaparral, blood root, lobelia, goldenseal root, burdock seed and root, yellow dock root, and Oregon grape root.
- Red clover blossoms reduce blood clots and the buildup of arterial plaque
- Garlic augments the immune system, lowers blood pressure, and fights bacteria
- Mullein cleanses blood toxins, alleviating congestion in the glands
- Periwinkle flower contains many of the alkaloids used to treat cancer such as leukemia, reduces inorganic calcium buildup, and soothes headaches
- Poke root possesses antiviral properties, calms inflammation, and purges poison from the body
- Chaparral prevents the growth of tumors, treats arthritis, and cleans the blood
- Blood root and lobelia lower a high pulse, slow down the heart rate, and ease heart palpitations
- Goldenseal root is antibacterial, anti inflammatory, and has been used to help treat diabetes
- Burdock seed and root and yellow dock root eliminate toxins throughout the blood and entire body
- Oregon grape root increases blood platelet count and helps eject waste
|Manufacturer||Shillington's Formulas - Organic Solutions|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Red clover blossoms, mullein, periwinkle flower, poke root, chaparral, blood root, lobelia , goldenseal root, burdock seed and root, yellow dock root, Oregon grape root
To prepare Blood Detox Tea, put 3 tablespoons of herbs and 7 cups of distilled water in a stainless steel or glass pot to sit overnight. The next morning, bring it to a boil, immediately reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Pour the tea through a strainer into a clean container. The tea can be consumed either hot or cold. Put the herbs back into the original pot, add 2 more tablespoons of fresh herbs and 7 cups of distilled water. Let the tea soak overnight again and repeat the above process. On the third day, discard the herbs and begin again.
Usually, it is next to impossible to overdose on herbs, since the body’s reaction to an excessive amount is to throw-up and regurgitate the surplus. This is not the case with a couple of the herbs in this formula. When taking this formula a gradient approach is mandatory for those who are in a delicate condition. This would particularly apply to children who would come under The 150 Rule.
The 150 Rule: Put the child’s weight over 150 and then reduce this fraction to its lowest amount. For example, if a child weighs 50 lbs, you’d put 50 over 150 = 50/150, and this would reduce down to 1/3 the normal dosage.
Healthy people or those who are not so delicate, would be able to take more than the recommended amounts if they so wished with no adverse effects.