Shillington's Blood Detox Formula
To improve your health, detoxify your blood. Your circulatory system distributes of all the nutrients you give yourself. Organic Solutions Blood Detox Formula, a potent medley of organic and wildcrafted herbs like cayenne, garlic, goldenseal root, and burdock seed and root, has shown how important it is to cleanse the blood by helping heal heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and even cancer.
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
When blood travels to and from various locations in the body, it picks up toxins, slowing down and compromising its nutrient distribution system. An essential part of purifying blood and sustaining healthy circulation, the Organic Solutions Blood Detox Formula contains organic and wildcrafted red clover, chaparral, poke root, periwinkle lower, cayenne, garlic, lobelia, mullein, burdock seed and root, yellow dock root, goldenseal root, Oregon grape root, and bloodroot.
- Red clover reduces blood clots and the buildup of arterial plaque
- Chaparral prevents the growth of tumors, treats arthritis, and cleans the blood
- Poke root possesses antiviral properties, calms inflammation, and purges poison from the body
- Periwinkle flower contains many of the alkaloids used to treat cancer such as leukemia, reduces inorganic calcium buildup, and soothes headaches
- Cayenne is the most effective herb for stimulating blood circulation
- Garlic augments the immune system, lowers blood pressure, and fights bacteria
- Lobelia dilates the bronchial tubes, easing breathing, promoting relaxation and increasing oxygen intake
- Mullein cleanses blood toxins, alleviating congestion in the glands
- Burdock seed and root and yellow dock root eliminate toxins throughout the blood and entire body
- Goldenseal root is antibacterial, anti inflammatory, and has been used to help treat diabetes
- Oregon grape root increases blood platelet count and helps eject waste
- Bloodroot lowers a high pulse, slows down the heart rate, and eases heart palpitations
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Red clover, chaparral, poke root, periwinkle lower, cayenne, garlic, lobelia, mullein, burdock seed and root, yellow dock root, goldenseal root, Oregon grape root, and bloodroot.
The formula is to be taken internally. Use one to two dropperfuls three to four times a day as needed. Do not take it for longer than 2 weeks at a time.
With children follow the 150 Rule: Put the child’s weight over 150 and then reduce this fraction to its lowest amount. For example, if a child weighs 50 lbs, you’d put 50 over 150 = 50/150, and this would reduce down to 1/3 the normal dosage.
Usually, it is next to impossible to overdose on herbs, since the body’s reaction to an excessive amount is to throw-up or regurgitate the surplus. This is not the case with a couple of the herbs in this formula. When taking this formula a gradient approach is mandatory for those who are in a delicate condition. This would particularly apply to children who would come under The 150 Rule.