Shillington's Blood Detox Formula
*Note: This formula is meant to be taken orally. We send out an email with instructions on this when the Blood Detox Formula is purchased.
When blood travels to and from various locations in the body, it picks up toxins, slowing down and compromising its nutrient distribution system. An essential part of purifying blood and sustaining healthy circulation, the Organic Solutions Blood Detox Formula contains organic and wildcrafted red clover, chaparral, poke root, periwinkle lower, cayenne, garlic, lobelia, mullein, burdock seed and root, yellow dock root, goldenseal root, Oregon grape root, and bloodroot.
- Red clover reduces blood clots and the buildup of arterial plaque
- Chaparral prevents the growth of tumors, treats arthritis, and cleans the blood
- Poke root possesses antiviral properties, calms inflammation, and purges poison from the body
- Periwinkle flower contains many of the alkaloids used to treat cancer such as leukemia, reduces inorganic calcium buildup, and soothes headaches
- Cayenne is the most effective herb for stimulating blood circulation
- Garlic augments the immune system, lowers blood pressure, and fights bacteria
- Lobelia dilates the bronchial tubes, easing breathing, promoting relaxation and increasing oxygen intake
- Mullein cleanses blood toxins, alleviating congestion in the glands
- Burdock seed and root and yellow dock root eliminate toxins throughout the blood and entire body
- Goldenseal root is antibacterial, anti inflammatory, and has been used to help treat diabetes
- Oregon grape root increases blood platelet count and helps eject waste
- Bloodroot lowers a high pulse, slows down the heart rate, and eases heart palpitations
|Ingredients||Red clover, chaparral, poke root, periwinkle lower, cayenne, garlic, lobelia, mullein, burdock seed and root, yellow dock root, goldenseal root, Oregon grape root, and bloodroot|
One to two dropperfuls one to three times a day as needed.With children follow the 150 Rule: Put the child’s weight over 150 and then reduce this fraction to its lowest amount. For example, if a child weighs 50 lbs, you’d put 50 over 150 = 50/150, and this would reduce down to 1/3 the normal dosage.
|Precautions||Usually, it is next to impossible to overdose on herbs, since the body’s reaction to an excessive amount is to throw-up or regurgitate the surplus. This is not the case with a couple of the herbs in this formula. When taking this formula a gradient approach is mandatory for those who are in a delicate condition. This would particularly apply to children who would come under The 150 Rule.|