Micro Liposomal C • 4oz - Allergy Research Group
Micro Liposomal C is an advanced liposome form of pure vitamin C, using pure soy-free essential phospholipids from sunflower lecithin. Its liposomal delivery system uses unilamellar liposomes (single bilayer) that are 2 to 8 times smaller than other vitamin C liposome products. Micro Liposomal C freely pours as a liquid and tastes great.
- Essential phospholipids are derived from pure sunflower lecithin (soy-free)
- Advanced liposomes are significantly smaller (70-130 nm), for faster absorption*
- Small size also allow them to bypass reticulo-endothelial clearance*
- Advanced delivery permits higher vitamin C intake without colonic distress*
- Delicious and easy to take – pours as a good-tasting liquid
|Ingredients||Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5ml)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 1000mg
(as Sodium Ascorbate)
Sodium ... 131mg
Essential Phospholipids ... 450mg
(from Purified Sunflower Lecithin)
Other ingredients: Water, glycerin, ethanol, lemon essential oil.
|Suggested Use||As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon twenty minutes before meals, one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Stir into liquid and swallow, or may be taken undiluted.|
|Precautions||Store in a cool place or refrigerate. May be frozen for longer term storage.
Variations in consistency may occur.
*THIS STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
|Manufacturer||Allergy Research Group|
Write Your Own Review