Micro Liposomal C • 4oz - Allergy Research Group
Micro Liposomal C is an advanced liposome form of pure vitamin C, using pure soy-free essential phospholipids from sunflower lecithin. Its liposomal delivery system uses unilamellar liposomes (single bilayer) that are 2 to 8 times smaller than other vitamin C liposome products.
Micro Liposomal C freely pours as a liquid and tastes great.
- Essential phospholipids are derived from pure sunflower lecithin (soy-free)
- Advanced liposomes are significantly smaller (70-130 nm), for faster absorption*
- Small size also allow them to bypass reticulo-endothelial clearance*
- Advanced delivery permits higher vitamin C intake without colonic distress*
- Delicious and easy to take – pours as a good-tasting liquid
|Manufacturer||Allergy Research Group|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5ml)<br>
As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon twenty minutes before meals, one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Stir into liquid and swallow, or may be taken undiluted.
Store in a cool place or refrigerate. May be frozen for longer term storage.<br>