Coptis Chinensis / Chinese Goldthread • 4 oz - Wise Woman Herbals
This high-quality Chinese goldthread tincture is used for digestive complaints, immune support, and possesses antibiotic properties.
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
Chinese goldthread is related to goldenseal, Oregon grape root, and contains berberine, an antibacterial compound capable of treating various conditions. In traditional Chinese medicine, goldthread is used primarily to treat stomach illness.
Coptis chinensis contains several compounds thought to enhance health, including berberine (a chemical found to possess antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties).
- Topical application helps burn, abscesses, and acne
- Relieves bodily aches and pain, including stomach distress, spasms, and menstrual cramps
- Behaves as a sedative by soothing anxiety and stress
- Alleviates eye conditions such as conjunctivitis, inflammation, redness, and trachoma
Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, and it is an antioxidant. Also used to treat:
- Ear infections
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Respiratory infections
In addition, Coptis chinensis is purported to prevent cancer and protect against liver disease.
|Manufacturer||Wise Woman Herbals|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Coptis chinensis root in a base of spring water, organic alcohol, and 5% glycerin
Add 10-60 drops to water, 1-4 times per day.
Shake well. The presence of particulate matter in this product is normal.